Corporate (Job) Coaching and Development
What is the Executive Coaching Program, and how does it work?
Job coaching is an interactive process that helps individuals to accelerate their success and produce more satisfying results. Stratengy corporate coaches (or job coaches) work with clients in all areas including:
- Improving client relations to maintain and build business
- Increasing interpersonal effectiveness to create better teams
- Utilizing a better method for decision-making and implementing business strategy
- Fine-tuning or developing new skills to create effective leadership
As a result of job coaching, clients set better goals, take more action, make better decisions, and use more of their natural strengths.
Corporate coaches are trained to listen and observe, to customize their approach to the individual client’s needs, and to elicit solutions and strategies from the client. They believe that the client is naturally creative and resourceful and that the coach’s job is to provide support to enhance the skills, resources, and creativity that the client already has. While the corporate coach provides feedback and an objective perspective, the client is responsible for taking the steps to produce the results he or she desires.
Corporate Coaching Format
- Establish goals and expectations and link results to business strategy and outcomes
- Sixteen (16) one-on-one, confidential, weekly, hour-long sessions via telephone
- In-person sessions are negotiable
- Each client is responsible for weekly assignments and accountability
- Job coach will provide new strategies, direct feedback, and stretch goals
- Unlimited email access (replies within 24 hours)
- On-call telephone access for real-time coaching during working hours
- Monthly management updates