5 Week Online Coaching Series
When Compassion Isn’t Enough:
How Healthcare Leaders Avoid Burnout
July 29th – August 26th, 2016
5 Signs you are on the brink of burnout
- Do you feel overwhelmed from all the pressures & responsibilities you have?
- Do you feel like you’ve lost your stamina and struggle with low energy?
- Do you struggle with “never being enough” to all the people in your life?
- Do you go to bed exhausted only to wake up feeling the same way?
- Do you worry about your physical and emotional well-being? And if not, should you?
If you answered ‘YES’ to any one of these questions, you may be on the brink of burnout. Now is the time to reclaim your passion, energy and balance. Join us for a five-week live, online webinar training experience, “When Compassion Isn’t Enough: How Healthcare Leaders Avoid Burnout.”
You deserve a successful, high-end career without compromising your family, health and personal life. Join us for a five-week online training experience and learn how to avoid burnout and reclaim your life.
This online leadership development experience includes:
- 5 Webinars (90 min. each)
- 1 Digital Workbook
- 1 Personalized Coaching Session (60 min.)
- 1 Baseline Assessment
- Access to Stratengy Coach throughout the program
- Group Membership Forum to post questions and comments
- Bonus: 3 Mastermind Calls (60 min. each)
- Dates: Fridays, July 29th – August 26th, 2016, 11-12 pm CT/12-1 pm ET
- Investment: Conference Special $750 (value $1500)