As we head into December, it is a great time to do some reflection around your business and life.
As you think about where you are now, and where you want to be a year from now, consider the following questions:
1. What has worked for you over the last 12 months? Where were you successful?
2. What has brought you happiness/fulfillment (both personally and professionally)?
3. What were your greatest challenges & lessons over the last year?
4. What would you have changed (if anything)?
5. What are you most proud of (both personally & professionally)?
6. What attitudes and actions do you want to continue with? Which ones no longer serve you?
7. What limiting-beliefs do you need to shift in order to achieve your goals?
8. Over the next 12 months, how do you want to grow and improve (both personally & professionally)?
Stratengy is here to help you navigate being a great leader in today’s world. Stratengy runs six month programs on how to transform your team. We help you improve your collaborative teamwork. We incorporate the Disc Assessment and the Five Behaviors Assessment. Reach out to us today to learn how we can help you and your team be more engaged, collaborative, and productive.